Ever wonder why some people find it easy to stay slim while others battle with their weight? In this session you will learn the secret to eating yourself thin! No more starvation and deprivation..youll learn the lifestyle and nutritional habits that work.
What: Eat Yourself Thin!
A one hour presentation to help set you up for lifetime health and weight. A look at the role played by thyroid, liver, adrenals, sleep, and stress.
When: January 24, 2013, 7:00 8:00p.m.
Where: St. Josephs Parish Hall basement, 1006 Broadway Ave.
Fee: $10 preregistered; $15 at the door. Free $10 in gift cards.
Time permitting, we will discuss as many of the following as possible:
- Why an overweight body is usually OVER-fed and UNDER-nourished.
- How to nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds with nutrient dense food
- A simple menu planning system that turns mealtime into a breeze
- How balancing blood sugar prevents cravings and bingeing
- What nutritional supplements to consider for optimal weight loss
- The most common emotional issues underlying weight problems and why exploring and healing these issues is important
- How to balance your life in order to balance your weight
Advance $10 registration at eatingforhealth.
Waveshields and books will be available for purchase.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Author, Speaker & Registered Nutritional Consultant