How about some easy to make super healthy little protein snacks? I have been experimenting with these and found two variations that I like. You will get to sample both if you are coming to the workshop. Friday November 30th from 10:00 – 3:00 we will be learning about how the chemicals in our body products and cleansers affect our brain and our body, and how to replace and make your own natural products. We will also be cooking up a lunch with super nutritious foods, so join us for a fun day in the country! Carpooling available.
|Coconut Lemon Protein Balls|
I experimented with different protein powders and when using the Vegan powder, I used a full 1/2 cup of coconut oil, but with the collagen powder, less was needed. The slightly darker balls are made with the vegan protein. I’ve taken someone else’s recipe and made it with a complete amino acid profile. Feel free to eat these little morsels without guilt.
1/4 cup Go Pro goat protein powder
1/4 cup collagen powder
2 tbsp. Coconut flour
Zest of one organic lemon
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp. Lemon juice
2 tbsp. Liquid honey
3/4 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
1. Place protein powder, collagen powder, coconut flour in a bowl.
2. Zest the organic lemon over this mixture, and combine well.
3. Melt the coconut oil, and add the liquid honey and lemon juice.
4. Pour over the flour mixture and combine well.
5. Add the coconut shreds and combine.
6. Roll into small balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet in the fridge until well set, about 1/2 hour.
Why not try dipping these in melted 100% cacao baking chocolate mixed with a little honey?
Please call me at 306-244-8890 or 306-997-9797 to register for the workshop. For more info https://eatawayillnessbulletins.wordpress.com/2018/11/07/pretty-natural/