Join me at these two events to improve your health, increase your energy, and generally help you enjoy your life. Good Health is Not an Accident!
HEALING DEPRESSION NATURALLY at Black Fox Farm and Distillery Pumpkin Fest.
Canadian Mental Health Fundraiser sponsored by SeaBuckThorn Days!
11:30-12:30 – Saturday, September 14
To register, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/healing-depression-naturally-tickets-68056632219
(purchasing this ticket gets you in the gate as well . $25)
What CAN we do without using drugs to relieve symptoms of depression? Learn how to enhance your quality of life with nutrition and lifestyle changes:
…how macronutrients can have a tremendous impact on your mood and energy level.
…how your gut health affects your brain function.
…how balancing hormones, and supporting thyroid function can relieve symptoms of depression.
…which foods, which combinations of foods, and what quantity of these foods are ideal.
…which foods to avoid, and why.
…how to use supplements and which ones are useful for various symptoms
COOKIN’ IN THE COUNTRY: THE THYROID CONNECTION
September 28, 2019 from 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. at Heartwood Healing Centre 21 km. north of Borden.
Are you depressed? Sluggish? Overweight? Now is the time to learn the THYROID CONNECTION!
Come and spend the day with me and learn how hormone imbalance, elimination issues, sensitivity to cold, and more are connected to thyroid health, and why it isn’t diagnosed.
- address the cause of the thyroid gland malfunction and how to eliminate symptoms.
- understand why blood tests for thyroid often don’t find the inefficient working of the gland.
- learn which nutrients support thyroid health and what foods to add to your dietary program to boost function. You will also learn which foods to avoid and why.
- find which lifestyle changes you can integrate to boost thyroid function.
- get guidance on which supplements rebuild thyroid glandular function and how to restore production of all five thyroxin hormones.
This workshop includes lunch, cooking demos and healing manual Eat Away Illness ($50 value).
Investment: $115 by etransfer or cheque
306-244-8890 to register or for more info.
Call soon as space is limited and we are filling up fast! Carpooling available.
Cilantro Pesto with Dulse
Homemade Almond Milk with Coconut Water
Smoothie with Beet Powder
Cilantro in garden box.
I look forward to seeing all of you regulars, and a great welcome to you newbies!!