Come and spend the day Cookin’ in the Country with us and learn how hormone imbalance, elimination issues, sensitivity to cold, and more are connected to thyroid health, and why it isn’t diagnosed.
- address the cause of the thyroid gland malfunction and how to eliminate symptoms.
- understand why blood tests for thyroid often don’t find the inefficient working of the gland.
- learn which nutrients support thyroid health and what foods to add to your dietary program to boost function. You will also learn which foods to avoid and why.
- find which lifestyle changes you can integrate to boost thyroid function.
- get guidance on which supplements rebuild thyroid glandular function and how to restore production of all five thyroxin hormones.
This workshop includes lunch, snacks, demonstrations and healing manual Eat Away Illness ($50 value).
September 30, 2022. 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Cost: $125
Register by phone: Paulette @ 306-244-8890 and for directions and/or more details.
Located at Heartwood Healing Center, 21 km north of Borden.